News and Events
Click here for our latest news.
Following is a calendar of United Way's annual events. Please contact Jackie Park Albaum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-279-8900 for more information on any of the events listed below.
- Hunger Free Seniors (year-round)
- Financial Empowerment Zone- Tax Preparation Launch Event on EITC Day (January)
- Financial Empowerment Zone - Tax Preparation and Benefits Screening Service (February-April)
- Vincent D. Pavese Scholarship Award (February -May)
- Nutrition Matters (February - June)
- Annual Celebration! (June)
- Financial Empowerment Zone - Financial Education and Assest Building Classes (June-December)
- Backpacks for Kids (July-September)
- Season of Caring (September - December)
- Holiday Wishes Program (November - December)